Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Week!

It's been one week of walking. I'm starting to like this. I had some problems getting my pedometer to measure the distance right and found out today that when I thought I had gone 7 km it was really 12! Shows my judgement on distance! I think I input my stride wrong or something... also I found out that it depends where you where it because the front of your waistband does not measure you steps right. You might wonder why it matters to me to know how far I've gone, but when I think of walking the whole way across Spain and realize this means about 25-28 km per day and I really want to know just how far(difficult) that is! I know that I've walked at leat 30 kms this week and that's not bad for a beginner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to spammers.