Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thoughts on Pain

It has been cold and windy the past couple of days, so I haven’t gotten out as much. I know, I know, I’m finding excused already. I’m a wimp in the cold and I’ll have to toughen up! There are a few simple little things that I have learned in the past couple of weeks.
1. Pain hurts a lot more when you think about it.
2. Pain moves to different joints.
3. It is easier to walk with someone else because you talk and forget about the pain.
4. It is harder to walk with someone else unless you have the same pace.
5. It’s good to take a bit of spare change when you walk in case you meet a homeless person.
Certain parts of my legs are seeing more action than they have in a long time..... hence the pain. And the stiffness that follows the pain can be great fun. The only answer for this is to get out and walk some more. I’m going to assume that this pain\stiffness cycle is going to get better and before you know it I’ll have the legs of a 20 year old. Well maybe 40?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to spammers.