Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Walk for Conan

This morning I got out to buy myself some shoes. That New Balance Outlet has some nice stuff and I bought WO1520GT's. A nice walking\hiking shoe that is waterproof and all I know is that their comfortable. I also picked up a pedometer so I can tell how far I'm going ... but mostly because I like gadgets.

I didn't get out for my 1st walk until it was dark this evening. Daisy and I got about 3\4 km away from the house when it started to rain pretty hard and since its a cold tonight, it felt like ice pellets. That's when I got thinking about the list of things you should take on a walk. I do recall reading somthing about that on thewalkingsite.com .... must revisit and make sure I'm prepared next time.

Our walk tonight was for Conan. Remembering great times we had with him.... Daisy jumping on his head to get him worked up, all the fun he had at the dog parks trying to hump other dogs, the worst smelling farts on the planet, never came when you called him ... stubborn as a mule. We love you Conan. It's only been one day, but we already miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to spammers.