Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Digby to Pubnico NS



Yesterday was quite foggy with a steady drizzle all day. I didn't mind because it gave this fishing town a mystical quality. Joe took me to see this balancing rock and I half expected to see a ghost ship break through the fog. Joe was such great company and we talked about everything imaginable.

This morning the fog was gone and I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I would have loved to stay in Digby and hang out with my new friend, but rooms had been booked and reality was calling, so I said a sad goodbye. I then proceeded to get lost 4 times before remembering that I have a GPS! At one point I ended up at the fishing wharf. Sometimes getting lost can be sorta fun.

 



Tonight when I went out for dinner I had a nice surprise when this Nova Scotia Country Band started playing some toe tapping music :)




 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that down-east folk music. What a great trip your having!! So glad your enjoying your east-coast experience. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to spammers.