Friday, August 31, 2012

Paradise - aka Mahone Bay

Funny how much more we appreciate the good times after the bad. Tell your friends, "Go the Fisherman's Daughter B&B in Mahone Bay". I am so happy to be here. This town is amazing, the people are amazing, the view is amazing. I have not posted a bathroom picture since the Camino, but check this out. And just being in this bedroom makes me smile.

There is a Tea Brewery here where I spent an hour and I even found a chiropractor who help me because my back has been killing me from driving.

But the very best part of all is everyone's friend 'Max''.

 

 

 

 

 

View from the B&B. The last leg of my trip starts tomorrow when I return to Halifax, but it before visiting Peggy's Cove.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures - loved the dog. Mahone Bay is where my friends Sally and Larry had a house that overlooked the bay.

    Will be happy to see you home - you're missed!! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately I can no longer allow anonymous comments due to spammers.